Sigh! I made yet another change to the way this blog gets published. But, I have a feeling this mechanism, is here to stay!

We’ve been using Nikola quite regularly for our Ultimate site, and I quite like it. I’ve also contributed a bunch of features to Nikola to get it to work the way I would like it to. This weekend I ported my blog from o-blog to Nikola. The only thing that was stopping me from doing it, until now is the fact that all my posts are in org markup and porting them over to one of the formats that Nikola supports would be a PITA. So, I wrote a pretty simple plugin to Nikola to support posting from org files. And then with a little Python, I was able to move everything over to use Nikola.

Hopefully, I’ll keep my blog more updated, from here on!