Skip to main content
- Didn't do anything during the weekend. Hopefully, this won't be the
case all of the weekends. I had fun with my cousins, though.
- Denise is already working on a twitter app that sounds similar to
the idea I had.
- I accidentally discovered that evince supports vim-like keybindings,
which is cool.
- When writing patterns for a function it helps to write the most
general case first, and then write the edge cases.
- I was feeling a little unproductive in the afternoon and I ended up
attending Zach's talk on Community. I got a brief overview of the
whole architecture, and got to know a little bit about reactjs and
om. I don't think I'll get around to contributing to the project,
since most of the stack is totally new to me, and I'm not
particularly inclined to learn those things now.
- I was working on Monoids for most part of the day and got through
exercise 7. I started doing the I/O exercise around the end of the
- The day ended with a talk on jobs related stuff by Nick and Sonali.
It seems super unlikely for me to get a job (in the US), from what I
understood from them. So, I needn't worry too much about that and
focus on getting better at Haskel and as a programmer in general.