Skip to main content
- I had gone to the emacs weekly meetup, and Samer demonstrated some of the
things he liked, and discovered recently.
- Stopped worrying too much about what the best way to index the data was, and
just went about getting the tests running one by one. There is still a small
hack, but I got all the tests running except the source for modules.
- At the end of the day, I thought I had the code to get all the tests passing,
but I hit some unicode issues with json serializing, and don't have all the
tests passing, yet.
- I paired with Kyle to work through a simple example to generate a note of a
- I spent some time reviewing my first month here, and wrote up some notes in
preparation for the one-on-one today with Allison.