- I didn't spend much time at Hacker School on Friday. I reached a bit late
for the start of "Recursion day", and did a few problems. The problems were
simple, but interesting. After lunch, I headed home to start to Philly.
- Later in the day, I did some refactoring of the code to have the index reader
and writer split out.
- I also added a setup.py to be able to install the package using the standard
tools instead of PYTHONPATH hacks and stuff.
- During the refactoring, I again hit this bug. I found out from Pankaj that
from __future__ import print_function, absolute_imports at the start
of his files these days. I think I'm going to do it, too.
Saturday & Sunday
- I didn't do much during the weekend. I ended up adding a TXT record for SPF
for this domain, to work around Gmail marking bulk mails for the
childrens-park newsletter as spam. I was able to send one newsletter, but not
sure if only the SPF is enough or I'll have to setup DKIM, and other stuff.
(I don't understand most of these acronyms!)
- Someone mentioned http://github.com/kennethreitz/autoenv on Zulip, and I
really liked the idea. I have started using it for a couple of projects and
also got rid of a couple of my bashrc aliases, and created a new project
command with completions of the directories in my project directory. I like
this setup, as of now.