- Micheal demo-ed paredit mode in the emacs-club meetup, and I learnt a bunch
of things I didn't know about it.
- I added simpler tests (just one test, really) for
cinspect using a dummy
module, and Tom started reviewing the code. I wrapped up the code (for now),
until there is further interest in the project (in the form of issues/feature
requests). I haven't yet announced it anywhere, but I probably should.
- I helped Teja (a friend of mine, not in HS) with a simple function to use
bisection to solve an equation. He's just starting off with Python, and am
looking forward to see where he goes with it!
- I learned a few things about the V8 code base, thanks to sitting next to
Marcus, who is poking around with it.
- I started looking for other things to do, and went through a little bit of
the Audio programming book, but didn't do it for too long, until I stumbled
on Think Complexity and started reading it. I read the introduction, and got
through a few of the exercises on Graphs.
- I also played around Flask-Sockets to help figure out answers to some
questions on Zulip, and was able to get a Hello World working.
- In the process, I discovered the awesomeness of the gist-mode in emacs. I
had always wanted gist plugins to let me list and update my previous gists,
but most of the plugins didn't seem to have it, or the feature wasn't very
discoverable. I had tried writing something like that for Canopy, one or two
years ago. Discovering that gist mode has this feature, was awesome!