- It was exciting to have so many new Hacker Schoolers in the space. But, the
excitement was kinda distracting too.
- I spent most of the day looking at shairport, and libshairport and trying to
wrap it, so I can use it to get data for the spectrum analyzer via the
Air-play protocol. I was able to call it using
ctypes, but it doesn't seem
- I also briefly looked at Julia and dwm, to try and port dwm to Julia. It
doesn't seem like too much work, but is going to take me a while given how
comfortable I'm with both Julia and C.
- Yaron Minsky's talk on distributed systems was a great introduction to
- After the talk, I spent a little time updating my notes from an old org-mode
workshop to present it at the emacs user group meet up today.
- I hope to get the spectrum analyzer to use
libshairport and be able to play
music sent through Air play.
- Spend some time talking to the emacs user group about org-mode.
- If I have any time, after getting this to work, I may play around with the