Shairplay and WS2801
- Kyle mounted the LEDs onto a cardboard, and packaged it to look cool.
- We thought we were done with the project, until we found out we weren't! The
LEDs all lighted up correctly, when we played the audio from a file on disk,
but streaming messed something up! Only the first few columns lighted up,
when we were listening on the stream.
- We spent the whole evening trying to debug the issue, and eliminated quite a
few hypothesis, but weren't able to fix it, yet.
- rntz live coded a parser for us yesterday, and I learnt a few things about
parsers. I'm glad I went to the discussion/talk.
- I started working through the videos of Anatomy of Matplotlib, and hope to
get new insights into how it works.
- Today will be spent mostly trying to get streaming audio working.
- I feel like debugging this, will take my understanding of the
hardware-software interface to a new level.