Skip to main content
- We worked on writing our own (toy) version control system on Friday, as a
part of job prep. I paired with Sophia, and we got upto the point where we
had diffs working, when we decided to refactor the code with some tests and
- The party was brilliant with a lot of activity. All the project
installations looked so cool, and it was so much fun!
- I spent some time during the weekend watching the "Anatomy of Matplotlib"
- I started some work with poking around Matplotlib's template backend, and
trying to start writing and ascii backend.
- Also, I was trying to help UC setup GrooveBasin on his raspberry pi, and
helped him configure jasper on it.