- There seemed to be excitement in the space to have Jessica around. We had
coffee with her, and I chatted with her briefly. She encouraged me to try and
send a patch to CPython, that involved debugging and fixing some C issues.
- I spent some time with Tom, while he tried to get
cinspect working for him,
and it seemed like having the developer next to you, helped. As always. We
didn't make any fixes to the code, but it worked.
- I spent the afternoon, adding tests for a simple issue, to see how patches are sent.
- Later, I paired with Sophia for an hour to refactor the vcs code. It's
beginning to look much better than what it used to, and I like that.
- Jessica's talk on buffer overflows was enlightening and entertaining. It was
very similar to a talk that Max gave on one of the thursdays, but it was
- After the talk, I am inspired to try and work through the Hacking: Art of
exploitation, at some point. I'm beginning to feel like time at HackerSchool