Skip to main content
- I spent the morning doing some white-boarding interview practice with a Jorge
- I spent the rest of the day, playing with PyPy and working through a tutorial
that teaches us to write a BF interpreter.
- I spent the Saturday revamping my Emacs config. The main issue with my
config was having a "package" list, of all the packages that the
configuration uses, in case we are trying to duplicate it elsewhere. I
noticed that this gets out of sync, because I install packages by hand and
never update this list. I wrote up some code, that keeps this list in sync
with all the packages I have installed. I configured el-get to play well
with my config, and am pretty happy with my setup, though I still have to add
some matching/searching features with helm/ido/whatever else.
- I spent the Sunday writing a patch to xtab to be able to limit the number of
tabs in Chromium by the memory it uses.