Skip to main content
- I spent some time cleaning up my gitqus code. I plan to try it out on a
"real site" today, and do a little polish of the UI.
- I worked with Dana and Marcus fixing a bunch of issues with the HS LED
Screen. I might work on it for a little bit today, doing a little more
clean-up of the architecture.
- The Monday talk was Mary live coding a space invaders game. It was a fun
talk, that was very well planned.
- During the walk to the talk, Bert, Maia and I were talking about the idea of
a School where projects were the atom of the curriculum, instead of courses.
- I'll spend some time preparing my talk for tonight's hack-and-tell.