- I added an additional view to xtab, to see all the pages that were killed,
and reopen them, if you so choose.
- Also, cleaned up the
api-diff project and renamed it to what-changed.
- Started thinking about building the GitHub organization dashboard, that I
thought would be interesting to have, since the 1st or 2nd week of Hacker
- A bunch of awesome thursday presentations, and job fair and awesome food by
- Fridays are optional in Hacker School, and people are given help
with preparation for job interviews.
- This week's exercise was a "know-your-language" type exercise and I
decided to do it with Haskell, and confirmed the fact that I didn't
know it too well. :)
- I spent the afternoon writing the blog-post on OAuth2, and adding
support for converting ditaa code blocks to png using Pygments. It
may not have been the best use of time, but anyway…