- I spent the whole of yesterday just working on the LED-bot.
- Spent some time cleaning up meta-stuff about the project, making it a real
package, adding a setup.py, added LICENSE & AUTHOR files, etc.
- I found it really frustrating that there's no good/standard way to remove
duplication of information between pip's
- We got the bot running on the Beagle Bone, but it turned out to be too slow.
After some playing around with trying to get rid of Python for-loops, I was
able to use PIL's
image.tobytes and some image cropping to get the data to
be sent to the LEDs, and it sped up the display quite a bit.