These days my strolls, in the blog-o-sphere, have grown manifold both in their numbers and lengths. And with every passing step… self doubts mount up. I begin to wonder if my blogs even worth its w8 in 'seconds'. Like the thousands of others in this world, I could post something in one of these genres but..
- Techno Blog. [On various latest hardware, softwares, gadgets et al..] But I ain't a geek to be able to post such stuff. If I ever posted something of this genre.. it would just be a copy-paste job.. isn't of any great value, given the readership of my blog.
- Scientific Blog. [With the latest advances in various disciplines of Science] Again a case similar to the previous one. Not of much use
- Literary Blog.[Stories n Poems n other Creations.] I ain't a creative being and rarely indulge in such creative acts. Would be foolish
- PhotoBlog.[Creative Pics/Paintings, Worthy of Display] I own no camera and don't borrow one too often. Also haven't got a very Creative eye to capture magic from the ordinary. Un-healthy
- Daily Diary. [An account of my day-to-day tidings] My life ain't overflowing with adventures. I am presently leading a non-adventurous, pretty monotonous life that would be uninteresting to readers of all classes. Ruled out for the lack of utility.
- Current-affairs Blog. [An account of today's, this week's happenings] Not interested in being a Journalist, there's already lotsa people who can handle the job better.
- Humour Blog. [Laugh and Let Laugh!] Again there's a lot of it already online, and with a sense of humour like mine, the difference made would be Nought.
- Inspirational Blog. [Inspire others to do their best.] Its pointless preaching what I don't practice. That would be hypocrisy.
- Information Blog. [Any info possibly..from pet-care to ethnic goan recipes…] I haven't yet crammed in so much into the super-computer on my top-floor to beat Google.
- A Mixed Bag. [Posts of multiple genres] Impossible. The bag's already empty for every item of it has already been ruled out.
Do I still need a BLOG?
ps: Prevention of boredom-induced-insanity is the one and only genuine reason(known to me) for the continued existence of my blog.