Skip to main content
- Amber talked about "exploring only until the current task is done"
and moving on, which is could really be a lost opportunity to learn
something new and gain a better understanding of the system I am
- Having something (anything not directly related to the current
project I'm working on) scheduled for later in the day, doesn't seem
to do me much good. I feel distracted for quite a long period before
the scheduled time.
- Abstractions and layers were talked about in the second exercise on
Applicatives… Layering, FTW!
- I spent about an hour or so in the afternoon reading the paper, One
VM to rule them all. It talked about Truffle: an API to implement
an AST parser for any language and Graal: a JIT compiler for the
ASTs. Later in the day, I also went to the Papers we love meetup.
The presentation and the talks were quite interesting!
- I also started looking at Elm and playing with it.