- We worked on writing our own (toy) version control system on Friday, as a part of job prep. I paired with Sophia, and we got upto the point where we had diffs working, when we decided to refactor the code with some tests and stuff.
- The party was brilliant with a lot of activity. All the project installations looked so cool, and it was so much fun!
- I spent some time during the weekend watching the “Anatomy of Matplotlib” lectures.
- I started some work with poking around Matplotlib’s template backend, and trying to start writing and ascii backend.
- Also, I was trying to help UC setup GrooveBasin on his raspberry pi, and helped him configure jasper on it.
Recurse Center, 2014-07-25
Feel free to tweet to me or send me an email with your comments.