- Came to know about the project that Tom is working on for being able to auth integration of GitHub and Hacker School. This will be useful for me, when I get to working on the GitHub dashboard.
- I spent an hour or so to clean up by blog workflow and help scripts to insert tags in Nikola posts, etc. I also have a script to make a post for each day, automatically.
- lolcommit is an interesting project, and Max is using it for logging his work at Hacker School.
- Learned about laziness and the consequences of it. You cannot have side-effects, in a lazy language, if you want to keep the sanity of the developers using your language.
- Pattern matching forces evaluation.
- Also, briefly read about
seq, halting problem and
bottomfrom the Haskell wiki.
- The week ended with presentations by Hacker Schoolers from this batch. It was also Alum day, so we had some Alumni visiting. I missed half of the presentations because I had to leave early for Suguna’s graduation.
I hope to continue to do some work on the tutorials during the weekend, and get back to it and finish them next week.