Continue with the Haskell tutorials, with additional reading from Real World Haskell.
- Finished exercises 4 and 5.
- Learnt about Type classes in Haskell and how to create them and make data types instances of them.
- Also came across a new algorithm of sieving called the Sieve of Sundaram, which was discovered by a student. Surprisingly, I never heard of it before!
- A few of us had an interesting discussion about various places people grew up in and visited, and the cultures, etc.
- Idea: implement a GitHub dashboard for organizations (say, HS batches) that give you different statistics, and interesting graphs. (Use elm?) [Update: Tom is working on HS and GitHub integration. So, that’s perfect!]