- Finished working through the first 5 chapters of the baking pi course, and am excited to start working on the video stuff, today!
- Spent some time pairing with Sindhu on her url checker, and later in the night helped her out with a small bug in her GitHub activity leaderboard script.
- I spent some time adding dict parsing support to the bencode parser.
- And also cleaned up the tests.
- The electronics hobbyists were doing some cool stuff, and I joined them for a bit. We tried some cheap motion sensors, but they didn’t work very well, and probably need to be calibrated.
Recurse Center, 2014-08-06