Recurse Center, 2014-08-07
- In the morning I cleaned up the code to open torrent files, and parse them.
- I worked on a function to do encode text properly, and Sophia helped me
find out that I had to use unsigned chars in it.
- I looked at Sophia’s threaded ftp server in C, and gave some suggestions on
how the code could be refactored.
- We still didn’t get to the video stuff, yesterday. We finished the first 5
chapters, though, and have a SOS pattern display.
- I’m really looking forward to doing the cool video stuff.
Feel free to tweet to me
or send me an
with your comments.